IPO creates the language of objects for a sustainable circular world! It is a search engine for reuse and a collaborative knowledge creation tool at the same time. It is a simple software to document basically everything. The data gets automatically interlinked to point you to reuse possibilities (circularity) for anything.
The software is in an early development stage. But you can play with our basic prototypes already.
Info / Resources
- Current GitHub-Repo (MIT-License)
- Frontend: Basic Wishlist 2.1, (January 2019) & Design Wishlist 1.0, (January 2019); for Prototype 2
- Requirement Document PDF – Vs 0.9 (December 2014) | Vs 0.5 (October 2014)
- Old Prototype: Doesn‘t have an option to save data. Someone deleted all data that was collected for example at OSCEdays 2017. So we are now on our way to a new prototype!
- GitHub Repo for the Old Prototype
- Blog with posts about progress
Call For Help
- We are looking for financial and institutional support (contact)
- Node.Js-Developers (contact)
- Designers (contact)
- Testers (send feedback here)
Last Updated: March 30, 2019